Friday, December 18, 2015

The Vinegar Flies


Old-timey. Our son Ben is on banjo.

But wait, there's more: “Snake River Reel.”

*

December 23: And still more: “The Bees” and “Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning.”

[To think that these two tykes grew up into the terrific adults they are.]

comments: 6

The Crow said...

Time for me to get my eyes checked again. I thought the title to the post was 'The Vinegar Files.'

Ben and crew are good!

Michael Leddy said...

I did a doubletake thinking I’d gotten it wrong. I blame the sans serif font.

They’ll see your compliment here. Thanks on their behalf. I’d love to hear them in their natural habitat.

Sean said...

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Sean. They’ll see your comment here.

The Crow said...


Do they have an album out, Michael? I subscribed to their channel (is that what it's called), added them to my favorites.

They make such good music.

Michael Leddy said...

Just these videos so far. They play in the Boston–Cambridge area.