Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Iambic pentameter

It isn't very difficult to do. A little practice, that is all it takes:

Answering casual questions in iambic pentameter (xkcd, "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language")

[This post replaces a previous post whose title, made of five iambs (x /), might suggest to a search engine quintuple-X content, as forward slashes don't appear as characters in a url. Thanks to the commenter who got me to think about this point.]

comments: 2

T. said...

I very much enjoyed this funny post. / I humbly take this opportunity / to link you to a post from Valentine's:

http://anesthesioboist.blogspot.com/2008/02/valentines-day-ugh.html

Wherein I share with folks who read my blog / a poem written very tongue-in-cheek / about a guy I broke up with back then / (or actually, 'twas he broke up with me) / but somehow ended up with anyway... :)

Michael Leddy said...

I'm glad you shared the link to what you wrote.

That dinner story, T., is quite a tale.